Hopefully by the time I am done writing this post, my pictures will be uploaded and available to see. I'll just put a link to my webshots gallery so you don't have to scroll through all of them here (and take up all the space I have to use).
Really not a whole lot interesting here. We are on a pretty regular schedule of class, discussions, and attending the plays, so that's all been going on. We saw Othello the other day, which was good but long and boring at the same time. Today I went to the National Gallery, and really want to go back again. So many cool things there! Van Gogh and Monet and Michelangelo. In the room the women come and go, talking of Michelangelo. Tomorrow I am waking up early and going to St. Paul's Cathedral, so that should be fun too. Also yesterday, on the way back from the Globe, we walked along Tower Bridge past the Tower of London. All that's pretty cool too, but just don't know when I'll have the time to go inside. Sad how much there is I won't be able to do here.
Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/album/560314612XFQRwF
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
1. Come back and visit. It's a nice remedy to not being able to see everything. And, you can bring me American snacks.
2. The Tower of London is expensive anyways.
Post a Comment